All you need to know for your outdoor sports party during this season’s tennis & football events brought to you by Napoleon Grills.
1. Keep safe: To enjoy a carefree, safe and relaxing barbecue, always supervise children and pets around a hot grill. Shown here Napoleon’s newly revamped PRO500 gas barbecue £2200 (left) and LE3 gas barbecue £1000 (right)
2. No prodding or poking: To keep your food succulent and tasty, do not prod and poke the food, keep the lid down except to turn the food over. It helps you maintain a consistent cooking temperature and prevents flare-ups. It also means you’re free to join the party! Shown here LE3 with kitchen module £1400 complete.
3. Let the barbecue do the work while you put your feet up. Contrary to popular belief you do not need to keep prodding the food. Select indirect or direct cooking methods, use your adjustable burners to regulate the heat and check the temperature gauge, your barbecue will do the rest. Cooking times can be predicted just as you would with your oven. Shown here TQ285 (£250) and TQ285X (£340)
4. Get out whatever the weather! Providing your barbecue has a lid you can enjoy the flavour of grilled food even if you have to dine inside. Grab an umbrella and grill! And if it’s getting dark no problem …many of our barbecues have lights for night grilling too! Shown here LE3 gas model £1000.
5. Create an outdoor kitchen; a dedicated sheltered space for cooking and preparation, it is much more likely to entice you outdoors and also allows you to extend the cooking season beyond sunny days and balmy nights. Have fun with it …add pots for growing herbs and funky outdoor furniture too! Shown here PRO500 gas BBQ with units from Napoleon’s Oasis modular range.
6. Don’t be limited by the predictable – there is life beyond bangers and burgers. Why not try some of our recipes by Genevieve Taylor, Food Author and our Ambassador!
Napoleon Grills are giving you the chance to become a a pro on the go with Napoleon’s Pro285 portable barbecue worth £289.99. Don’t miss out on this fantastic prize, pop over and enter this great competition here.
To find out more visit www.napoleongrills.co.uk on 01676 522788 or email firstname.lastname@example.org