The Ultimate Valentine’s Day Gift Guide
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and a lot of us are struggling to think of a great gift for our significant other. With this in mind we’ve created a guide to help you out, with some great ideas for him and for her! Last minute buying has just been made easy – you’re welcome!
Cards are a great start… Girls especially love cards; we keep them forever and ever and it probably means more to us than anything. Even if you think they’re a ‘pointless’ bit of card, they’re really not. If cards aren’t really your thing but you know we’re completely right… then maybe make a card or search online for something a little more light hearted so you can have a joke about it! These cards are great for Valentine’s Day, you can check them out on our Pinterest.
Whilst you’re getting crafty making a card, why don’t you make a gift too? This is a lovely idea if you’re really running out of time and you can just head to your local supermarket and buy some essential materials. We love these ideas; they wouldn’t take too long to make and they look great!
If you’re not feeling that creative, we’ve found some great gift ideas on Not On The High Street. Is your loved one a foodie? If so we’ve found some great quirky gift ideas for you.
- If you’ve found your “lobster” then these biscuits are adorable, they are light-hearted but follow you to add a personal touch.
- The Love You biscuits give off a simple and straight to the point message which will go down a treat!
- Give your loved one a personal message with these Chocolate Spoons, the message would be really unexpected and a lovely surprise!
- You can also add a personal message to your gift in a more obvious way with this gorgeous box of chocolates! These gifts range from £8 – £28.
If you would like a gift that will last forever Not On The High Street really do have a great variety of gifts.
- A message printed and framed is a lovely idea; we love the ‘You Make My Heart Boom gift idea.
- The date you met your significant other must be important to you both so why not get it printed onto this gorgeous moon cushion?
- If you’ve got a song that means a lot to you both then this song wave print is a great gift that will make a lovely addition to your home.
- Reminiscing over the place you met or if the love for your wedding venue is never-ending, then you can have a gorgeous print given as a gift. These gifts vary from £15 – £40.
Don’t forget to check us out on Pinterest for some Valentine’s inspiration, we’re also on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram! Also, keep your eyes peeled on our Facebook for a competition that launches on the day of love itself!