Step into the magic of Disneyland® Paris and enjoy a truly fantastic family experience where the wonderful world of Disney® as you have always imagined can come alive and turn the make-believe into reality!
Disneyland® Paris has two spectacular parks to explore: Disneyland® Park ‐ where Disney Characters of your imagination come to life, and Walt Disney Studios® Park where the magic of Disney® and cinema meet in the middle, allowing you to experience something extraordinary!
There is guaranteed to be something to enjoy for every member of the family, from action-packed rides that the kids will love, to luxurious dining for all members of the family, Disneyland® Paris is definitely a fairytale holiday destination.
As its 2017, Disney® is celebrating 25 years of magic and they’re making an extra effort to make every visit even more amazing! For a limited time only (14th January until 26th March 2017) ‘The Force Awakens’ in Walt Disney Studios® Park where, during the day, you must choose light or dark, while at night you will be blasted to the heart of the Star Wars® saga.
- Under 3’s get in free and do not require a ticket.
- Tickets are seasonal so you MUST visit within the valid period. Please ensure that you select the ticket that best suits your needs.
- Disneyland® Paris tickets cannot be amended or cancelled. Please ensure that all information you provide is correct.
- There is a Baby Care Centre in the Disneyland® Park where mothers can breastfeed/warm up food or bottles and change their babies in an environment comfortable for both mother and child.
- Most of the toilets located throughout the park and are equipped with baby changing tables.
- Pushchairs can be rented from the Stroller/Pushchair and Wheelchair rental shop.
- Picnic baskets may not be taken into the park, but you may take bottled water in and you are able to refill your bottles at the water stations located throughout the park.
- Please ensure that you wear appropriate clothing: top and bottom garment and suitable footwear as Disneyland® Paris reserves the right to refuse any one person entry to a ride should they be wearing clothing deemed inappropriate for any reason.
Disneyland® Paris offers many services that cater to visitors with reduced mobility to ensure that every moment of their stay is truly magical. For full information click here.
- The park is wheelchair friendly.