10 Reasons to visit EFTELING THEME PARK RESORT in the Netherlands
1. Room For Everyone – Choose from a themed suite, a woodland cottage, lakeside lodge, tree house or a cosy cabin. Accommodation caters for 2 to 24 people!
2. Enchanting Dining – Whatever your taste buds desire you can find it here; from super snacks, traditional Dutch delicacies to sit down 3 course meals with wine – just find your perfect spot – we are at your service.
3. Sensational Shows – Efteling is home to Aquanura, Europe’s largest water show and CARO the Efteling Theatre production, full of dance, music and acrobatics, not to mention the park shows including; Ravelijn with its five headed, fire breathing dragon!
4. Something for Everyone – Ideal for adrenaline junkies and those who prefer a more leisurely pace – you’ll find your favourite ride here!
5. Fairytale Forest – The oldest part of the park, home to 30 different interactive fairy tales from well-known favourites like Red Riding Hood and Pinocchio to new ones like Table be Laid, where the donkey poops gold coins!
6. NEW in 2020 – FABULA, a fantastic new 3D film adventure with 4D effects made in conjunction with Aardman Studios (of Wallace & Gromit fame!), The 6 Swans just opened in the Fairytale Forest and Max & Mauritz, the new rollercoaster opens in April.
7. Unusual Characters – Efteling has some of the well-loved characters and some new ones, you will find them at breakfast and in the park, waiting to meet you. Look out for Mr. Sandman, who tells bedtime stories to the children.
8. Winter Efteling – From mid-November till end of January each year the park is transformed into Winter Efteling with thousands of twinkly lights, a covering of snow. Try ice skating, cross country skiing and snuggle up by huge bonfires to keep warm.
9. Great Value for Money – A family of 4 can stay one night with breakfast and 2 days park entry from only £230! Look out for the early birds and offers on efteling.com
10. Easily Accessible – Only 30 mins from Eindhoven, 45 from Rotterdam/Hook of Holland, 75 mins from Amsterdam and an easy 3hr drive from Calais.
For the avoidance of doubt, this promotion is being run and hosted by Winning Moments t/as Rebecca Garrett Media.