UK 18+ only
Prize: 1 x £250 voucher to spend on the Kodak Express website.
To enter: Click on the web link to enter for free.
Live Date: 00:01 on Monday 1st January 2018. Entries received before the live Date/Time will not be submitted into the draw.
Closing Date: 23:59 on Wednesday 31st January 2018. Entries received after Closing Date/Time will not be submitted into the draw.
Promoter: Winning Moments Ltd, Unit 307, Plymouth Science Park, Davy Road, Plymouth, PL6 8BX
For the avoidance of doubt, the promotion is being run by Rebecca Garrett Media and Winning Moments.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, excluding employees (and their families) of Rebecca Garrett Media Ltd, the suppliers of the prizes and anyone else professionally associated with this promotion.
- Winners may be required to provide proof of residency and age.
- To Enter: You may enter by
- Going to: https://winningmomentsonline.co.ukcompetitions/win-kodak-express-250
- and submit your name, telephone number, date of birth, email address & postcode for free online entry.
- Live Date: 00:01 on Monday 1st January 2018. Entries received before the live Date/Time will not be submitted into the draw.
- Closing Date: 23:59 on Wednesday 31st January 2018. Entries received after Closing Date/Time will not be submitted into the draw.
- MAIN PRIZE DRAW PRIZE: £250 voucher to spend on the Kodak Express website.
- No travel or other expenses are included unless specifically stated below. See below these brand terms for full prize details.
- Prizes are subject to availability and to the prize suppliers’ normal terms and conditions and are not transferable to another individual.
- There is no cash alternative, however in the event of a prize being unavailable; the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- Winner Selection : PRIZE DRAW: The winner will be selected from all valid entries received in a random draw to be conducted within two working days of the Closing Date by an independent verification service. Each prize will have one winner selected at random. If the same winner is selected for multiple prizes, a new winner will be selected so that there is a unique winner for each prize.
- Winner Communication – PRIZE DRAW: Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners via the means used to enter (phone or email), however if a winner cannot be contacted, or does not respond to such notifications with 7 days of issuance of initial notification, or the resulting winner does not comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected in the same manner.
- You may enter the draw via the web as many times as you wish, however, all entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete entries, bulk votes, or those made via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including automated systems), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified.
- Data Protection: Your personal details will be kept confidential in accordance with the Data Protection Acts (1988 and 2003). The Promoter are members of the Independent Commissioners Office (ICO) and will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and to send to the participating brands and entrants selected brands chosen on the entry form tick box.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any reasonable post-winning publicity which will include producing a written testimonial regarding their win to be displayed on Winning Moments.
- For the name and county of the winner(s) please write to the Promoter at “Kodak Express” Promotion, Winning Moments Ltd, Plymouth Science Park, Davy Road, Plymouth, PL6 8BX, c/o the address detailed, including a stamped SAE, to arrive no later than 8 weeks after the Closing Date.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of such promotional material (or other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
Promoter: Winning Moments Ltd, Plymouth Science Park, Davy Road, Plymouth, PL6 8BX
ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR PRIZES IN THE AUTUMN ESSENTIALS PRIZE BUNDLE COMPETITION
- The Promoter is Tetenal Ltd. 2 Meridian West, Leicester LE19 1WX
- Entry to the prize draw is open to UK & Ireland residents excluding employees of Tetenal Ltd, Kodak Alaris, Kodak Express proprietors/staff, their families or agencies.
- The closing date for entry to the prize draw is Wednesday 31st Nov 2018. No entries will be accepted after this.
- Maximum of one entry per person.
- There is no other route of entry into the prize draw.
- There is one prize of a £250 voucher for the winner of the competition who will be chosen at random from all entrants.
- The winner will be notified within 14 working days of the closing date of the competition
- There are no cash or other alternatives to the stated prizes. Prizes are non-transferable.
- Entrants agree to take part in marketing publicity limited to the fact that they are a winner in the prize draw.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this promotion without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to the entrants or other person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading any material relating to this promotion, (provided that nothing shall exclude our liability for fraud or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence).
- This prize draw, including these terms and conditions, are governed by the laws of England and Wales and the entrant submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any dispute arising under or in connection with the prize draw and/or these terms and conditions.