Check out these amazing new local deals below from Travelzoo! From luxurious spa days, lavish meals in world class restaurants, comfy afternoon teas, exhilarating experiences and more!
Warwickshire spa day with massage & afternoon tea, up to 54% off!
The Belfry in Wishaw has a 4-bubble rating from The Good Spa Guide for its “beautiful and well-designed” spaces and “excellent” treatments. You can now visit for a spa day with a treatment and afternoon tea for £49 — that’s up to 54% less than usual.
- A spa day for one, including access to the facilities, robe and towel hire* and one of the following 40-minute treatments: a deep-cleansing back treatment, an invigorating foot treatment, a salt and oil body scrub, a muscle reviver massage or a bespoke facial
- Afternoon tea** for one, which includes a range of finger sandwiches, home-baked scones, tea breads, sweet pastries and a selection of fresh-leaf tea or coffee. Afternoon tea is served in Rocca’s
- 20% off any additional treatments booked direct and taken on the day***
- A voucher for two is £98
- Valid 9:30am-5pm Monday-Friday from 8 September-30 November****. Afternoon tea: 12-4pm
Historic Lincolnshire gardens: entry for 2, 50% off!
For less than £4 a head, you and a friend can spend some time at the Easton Walled Gardens — Lincolnshire’s “lost garden”, which dates back to the 16th century and was visited by US president Franklin D Roosevelt during his honeymoon.
- Entry for two adults (aged 16 and over) to the Easton Walled Gardens
- A voucher for four people is £15
- Children under five enter for free
- Valid 11am-4pm Wednesday-Friday or Sunday from 1 September-28 October
Rye: historic inn stay with breakfast, up to 45% off!
Bed-and-breakfast stays for two at The Mermaid Inn in East Sussex are now £99 — shaving up to 45% off the usual price. This former smugglers’ hideaway is on a “storybook lovely” (The Daily Telegraph) street in Rye.
- Accommodation in a Standard or Superior Room (subject to availability on booking), with full English breakfast, for two
- Friday availability is limited
- Not available on 12 October; 7, 24-27, 31 December, 2018; 1, 6-10 January, 2019
Cheshire: 'imaginative' AA-Rosette meal with wine for 2, Only £35!
The AA awards The Bear’s Paw in Warmingham a Rosette for its “imaginative” food. You and a friend can now visit for a 2-course meal with wine for £17.50 a head.
- A 2-course lunch or dinner* for two, including a starter and a main course each, plus a glass of wine* each
- A voucher for one is £18
- Valid 12-8pm Monday-Thursday; 12-6pm Friday; 4-9pm Sunday until 30 November
- Alternatively, you can visit for afternoon tea for two with bubbly for £25
Massage & facial in Buckingham, 55% off!
Taylor Made Treatments in Buckingham is now offering a 60-minute pamper package for 55% less than usual. For £32, you’ll get two 30-minute treatments.
- A 30-minute Aromatherapy Back Message and a 30-minute Express Facial for one person
- A voucher for two is £64
- Valid 9am-9pm Tuesday and Thursday, 9am-6pm Wednesday, 9am-7pm Friday, and 8:30am-4:30pm Saturday, from 10 September, 2018-28 February, 2019
Riverside meal & bubbly for 2 in Cambridge, 49% off!
The Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill in the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cambridge is now offering Travelzoo members a 2-course meal with bubbly for £14.50 a head. You’ll save 49% on the regular price.
- A 2-course lunch or dinner for two from the Table d’hôte Menu, including a main course and either a starter or a dessert, plus a 125ml glass of prosecco each
- A voucher for one is £15 and a voucher for four is £58
- Valid 12:30-2:30pm Monday-Friday, 1-2:30pm Saturday and 6-9pm Sunday-Friday until 30 November
- We have also negotiated an offer for sparkling afternoon tea, now £27 for two
Isle of Wight: 2-nt sea-view stay with meals, 53% off!
The Grade II-listed Royal Esplanade Hotel is in Ryde, an “appealing Victorian town rich in the trappings of the British seaside” (Lonely Planet). A 2-night stay for two at this Isle of Wight retreat is now less than £70 per person, saving up to 53% on the usual cost.
- Two nights’ accommodation in a Premier or Superior Sea View Room, with daily full English breakfast, for two
- £34.50 credit each towards a 3-course dinner in Harry’s Bar and Brasserie (on the first night)
- A pre-dinner cocktail each on the first night only (worth £4.99 per person)
- A 3-night stay is £199 per room with the extra night on a B&B basis
- Not available on 15, 18, 20 September; 12-14 October; 5-8 November
Portsmouth Historic Dockyard: adult annual pass, Only £17.50!
You can now get the Full Navy Ticket for one adult to Portsmouth Historic Dockyard — which is home to HMS Victory and the HMS Warrior 1860 — for £17.50, saving up to £13.50 on the usual price.
- One adult (aged 16+) Full Navy Ticket (formerly the 11 Attraction Ticket) for Portsmouth Historic Dockyard
- This voucher can also be used by concessions (aged 60+ and students)
- Opening times: 10am-5:30pm daily until 31 Oct*
'Imaginative' meal & prosecco for 2 in Marylebone, Only £49!
The Grazing Goat is a “stylish” (The AA Pub Guide 2018) dining pub in Marylebone that serves up “imaginative food” (The Good Pub Guide). You and a friend can now visit for a 3-course meal with bubbly, for less than £25 a head.
- A 3-course meal for two people from the à la carte menu*, including a starter, a main course, a dessert and a 125ml glass of prosecco each
- A voucher for four is £98 and a voucher for one is £25
- Valid 12-10pm Monday-Saturday until 31 October