UK Residents 18+ only
Prizes: WIN £50 TOWARDS A GREECE OR CYPRUS HOLIDAY WITH OLYMPIC HOLIDAYS
To enter: Click on the web link to enter for free.
Closing Date: 09:00 on Monday 1st August 2022. Entries received after Closing Date/Time will not be submitted into the draw.
Promoter: Winning Moments Ltd T/as Rebecca Garrett Media
For the avoidance of doubt, the promotion is being run by Winning Moments Ltd T/as Rebecca Garrett Media.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, excluding employees (and their families) of Winning Moments t/as Rebecca Garrett Media, the suppliers of the prizes and anyone else professionally associated with this promotion.
- Winners may be required to provide proof of residency and age.
- To Enter: You may enter by
- Going to: www.winningmomentsonline.co.uk/competitions/win-50-towards-greece-or-cyprus-holiday-with-olympic-holidays
- and submit your name, telephone number, date of birth, email address & postcode for free online entry.
- Closing Date: 09:00 on Monday 1st August 2022. Entries received after Closing Date/Time will not be submitted into the draw.
- MAIN PRIZE DRAW PRIZES: There will be one winner who will win the prize shown below:
- WIN £50 TOWARDS A GREECE OR CYPRUS HOLIDAY WITH OLYMPIC HOLIDAYS
- No travel or other expenses are included unless specifically stated below. See below these brand terms for full prize details.
- Prizes are subject to availability and to the prize suppliers’ normal terms and conditions and are not transferable to another individual.
- There is no cash alternative, however in the event of a prize being unavailable; the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- Winner Selection – PRIZE DRAW: The winners will be selected from all valid entries received in a random draw to be conducted within two working days of the Closing Date by an independent verification service. Each prize will have one winner selected at random. If the same winner is selected for multiple prizes, a new winner will be selected so that there is a unique winner for each prize.
- Winner Communication – PRIZE DRAW: Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners via the means used to enter (phone or email), however if a winner cannot be contacted, or does not respond to such notifications with 7 days of issuance of initial notification, or the resulting winner does not comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected in the same manner.
- You may enter the draw via the web as many times as you wish, however, all entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete entries, bulk votes, or those made via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including automated systems), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified.
- By entering these free competitions you agree to receive newsletters from Winning Moments and newsletters from partners associated with the competition with latest news and special offers. You can unsubscribe easily at any time, by following the clear unsubscribe link on the emails. Winning Moments will only send you emails we feel are useful and relevant to you. We will not pass your email to other third parties. If the prize-giver is no longer able to supply the stated prize, it is not the responsibility of Winning Moments to deliver a replacement.
- Data Protection: Your personal details will be kept confidential in accordance with the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). The Promoter is subscribed to the Independent Commissioners Office (ICO) and will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and to send to the participating brands.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any reasonable post-winning publicity which will include producing a written testimonial and imagery regarding their win to be displayed on Winning Moments.
- For the name and county of the winner(s) please write to the Promoter at “Olympic Holidays WM Competition 2022” Promotion, to firstname.lastname@example.org, to arrive no later than 8 weeks after the Closing Date.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of such promotional material (or other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
Promoter: Winning Moments Ltd T/as Rebecca Garrett Media
BRANDS TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR BRAND PRIZES IN THE OLYMPIC HOLIDAYS WM COMPETITION 2022
- Prize: 1 x £50 Olympic Holidays Holiday voucher.
- The winner will be contacted by Winning Moments to confirm their contact details, then the prize delivery will be passed over and dealt with by Olympic Holidays directly.
- Please allow up to 28 days from initial contact for prize delivery.
- Winners are asked to produce an image of themselves with their prizes and write a short statement about their win to be added to Winning Moments websites/Social Media after the competition has completed.
Conditions of Entry
- This prize draw (the “Promotion”) is only open to UK residents, excluding employees and agents of (a) the Promoter or (b) any company connected with the production or distribution of this Promotion, as well as their relatives or members of their family or household.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over at the time of entry. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request. By entering the Promotion you are deemed to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. The Promotion is free to enter and entrants can enter via the online link.
4. The Promotion will start on 00:01 on Friday 17th June 2022 and the closing date for the Promotion is 09:00 Monday 1st August 2022.
- There will be one winner who will be selected in a random draw by an independent judge from all eligible entries, held on Monday 1st August 2022. The winner(s) will be notified by the Promoter by email within one week of this date and will be given details of how to accept their prize. Failure by the winner(s) to accept the prize in the manner specified within one week of the Promoter’s email will make any claim invalid and the Promoter will then select another winner (again selected randomly in a draw) from all remaining eligible entries who will be contacted as above.
6. The prize is £50 towards a Greece or Cyprus holidays with Olympic Holidays for travel until 31 December 2023. All elements of the prize are non-transferable. No cash alternative is available. The winner is responsible for any extra charges incurred whilst redeeming the prize. Travel is not included.
- Terms and Conditions
7.1.1 Booking and travel using the £50 holiday contribution must be taken between promotion closing date and 31 December 2023
7.1.2 Reservation changes are not permitted after reservations have been confirmed and confirmation documents issued.
7.1.3 The prize is not transferable, has no cash value and is not for resale.
7.1.4 Passengers must travel together.
7.1.5 Please arrange travel insurance, car hire, accommodation and entry visas independently
7.1.6 No organisers are eligible to win this prize.
7.1.7 On acceptance of this prize, you are deemed to have read and agreed to these terms and conditions and the Booking Conditions and Holiday Information.
7.1.8 The prize is subject to availability at the discretion of the hotels.
7.1.9 Travel must be completed by 31st December 2023.
7.10 Entrants must be 18 years old + and be in possession of a valid passport and relevant travel documents.
- Gifts, prizes and other promotional items are not transferable, may not be re-sold and are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to substitute any such gift, prize or item with a gift, prize or item of equal value.
9. The name and county of the prize winner will be available after the closing date by submitting a written request to the Promoter.
10. Entrants agree to provide reasonable cooperation to allow the Promoter to use the name and/or likeness of the winner for advertising and publicity purposes in connection with this Promotion including but not limited to publication of the winner’s name and photograph on the Promoter’s websites. In addition, by submitting an entry and in consideration of the Promoter granting a right to enter the Promotion, entrants agree to grant the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to any materials contained in the entry (including but not limited to text, images or video materials) (the “Materials”) worldwide and/or to incorporate the Materials in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in the Materials. By submitting Materials to the competition, an entrant:
a. warrants that the Materials are its own original work and that it has the right to make them available for all the purposes specified above; that it does not infringe any law; that it is not obscene or libellous; and that it does not violate the rights of any third party;
b. agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred as a result of a breach of the above warranty;
c. agrees to waive any moral rights in the Materials for the purposes of its submission to, and publication by, the Promoter and the purposes specified above.
11. The determination and decision of the Promoter on all matters shall be final and no promotional correspondence or discussion will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right in its reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on any website, any game cards and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (d) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
12. No entries will be accepted in bulk, from agents or third parties.
13. To the fullest extent permitted by law (and subject to paragraph 14 below), the Promoter and any party administering the Promotion hereby exclude all warranties, representations, covenants and liabilities (whether express or implied) relating to this Promotion and/or the prize.
14. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude any party’s liability for: (i) death or personal injury as a result of its negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or cancel the Promotion should virus, bugs, tampering, fraud or other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter corrupt or hinder the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion.
16. If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part that part shall be severed from the remainder of the provisions and the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. The Promoter is Olympic Holidays 1 Torrington Park, North Finchley, London who is responsible for all elements of prize fulfilment. Any prize queries should be addressed to Olympic Holidays at the address above.