UK 18+ only
Prizes: Multiple prizes, see below for more details.
To enter: Click on the web link to enter for free.
Closing Date: 09:00 on Monday 16th December 2019. Entries received after Closing Date/Time will not be submitted into the draw.
Promoter: Winning Moments Ltd T/as Rebecca Garrett Media, Plymouth Science Park, Davy Road, Plymouth, PL6 8BX
For the avoidance of doubt, the promotion is being run by Winning Moments Ltd T/as Rebecca Garrett Media.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, excluding employees (and their families) of Winning Moments t/as Rebecca Garrett Media, the suppliers of the prizes and anyone else professionally associated with this promotion.
- Winners may be required to provide proof of residency and age.
- To Enter: You may enter by
- Going to: https://winningmomentsonline.co.uk/competitions/win-strictly-come-dancing-themed-prizes
- and submit your name, telephone number, date of birth, email address & postcode for free online entry.
- Closing Date: 09:00 on Monday 16th December 2019. Entries received after Closing Date/Time will not be submitted into the draw.
- MAIN PRIZE DRAW PRIZES: There will be one winner for each of the prizes shown below, unless stated otherwise:
- Ten lucky winners to Win a Slimpod Gold programme
- Ten lucky winners to win Surf Lessons worth £60 with The Wave
- Three lucky winners to win a £100 voucher to spend at Deichmann
- A 2 night stay at the Efteling Hotel with breakfast & 3 days park entry for a family of 4 PLUS a return channel crossing with P&O Ferries
- A £50 Amazon voucher courtesy of Teletext Holidays
- Five lucky winners to win a £250 Radley London Gift
- More prizes to come, watch this space!!!!
- No travel or other expenses are included unless specifically stated in the brands separate terms and conditions.
- Prizes are subject to availability and to the prize suppliers’ normal terms and conditions and are not transferable to another individual.
- There is no cash alternative, however in the event of a prize being unavailable; the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- Winner Selection – PRIZE DRAW: The winners will be selected from all valid entries received in a random draw to be conducted within two working days of the Closing Date by an independent verification service. Each prize will have one winner selected at random. If the same winner is selected for multiple prizes, a new winner will be selected so that there is a unique winner for each prize.
- Winner Communication – PRIZE DRAW: Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners via the means used to enter (phone or email), however if a winner cannot be contacted, or does not respond to such notifications with 7 days of issuance of initial notification, or the resulting winner does not comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected in the same manner.
- You may enter the draw via the web as many times as you wish, however, all entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete entries, bulk votes, or those made via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including automated systems), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified.
- Data Protection: Your personal details will be kept confidential in accordance with the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). The Promoter is subscribed to the Independent Commissioners Office (ICO) and will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and to send to the participating brands and carefully selected third parties.
- All Entrants when entering this competition have the choice to receive information from the listed participating brands & Winning Moments regarding future promotional and marketing activities.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any reasonable post-winning publicity which will include producing a written testimonial and imagery regarding their win to be displayed on Winning Moments.
- For the name and county of the winner(s) please write to the Promoter at “Strictly Come Dancing themed Competition” Promotion, Winning Moments t/as Rebecca Garrett Media, Plymouth Science Park, Davy Road, Plymouth, PL6 8BX, c/o the address detailed, including a stamped SAE, to arrive no later than 8 weeks after the Closing Date.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of such promotional material (or other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
Promoter: Winning Moments Ltd T/as Rebecca Garrett Media, Plymouth Science Park, Davy Road, Plymouth, PL6 8BX
BRANDS TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR BRAND PRIZES IN THE STRICTLY COME DANCING THEMED COMPETITION
- 1. By taking part in the competition all participants automatically accept these Terms & Conditions.
2.1 Participation is free and independent of the purchase of any goods or services.
2.2 To take part, participants must be a resident in the UK.
2.3 Participants can enter the competition only once.
2.4 This competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Deichmann Group, or any other companies and entities associated with the competition.
2.5 Participation is possible via the winning moments website only.
3.1 Deichmann is giving away 3 x £100 vouchers to be used either instore or online
3.2 Deichmann reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and to disregard posts from participants not entering in the spirit of the competition.
3.3 There is no cash alternative to material, or transfer to other prizes; furthermore, winners have no right to a subsequent alternative prize. However, Deichmann is entitled to provide an equivalent prize, if the one stated becomes unavailable.
- Announcement of winners
5.1 The winner will be selected by winning moments and Deichmann.
5.2 The winner will be contacted by Deichmann directly within 30 days after the competition has ended. The winner will provide Deichmann with their contact details.
6.1 Although Deichmann makes reasonable efforts to provide correct and accurate information, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the information provided on our owned websites and platforms is accurate, complete or up to date.
7.1 Deichmann reserves the right to withdraw/cancel the competition at any time without prior notification at the organiser’s discretion, for example but not limited to, if the implementation of the experience day is no longer possible due to technical and/or legal reasons. In this event Deichmann will not be liable.
- Final notices
9.1 Deichmann does not assume any liability for defects of quality and title. Unless otherwise expressed in the terms of the competition, all operational, incidental and consequential costs associated with the prize are borne by the winner.
9.2 There is no right of appeal to any of the terms and conditions stated above
Efteling Theme Park
- 2 nights at the Efteling Hotel for a family of 4 (sharing a family room) – subject to availability
- Breakfast included (no other meals)
- 3 days park entry (with 30 minute early access)
- Return crossing from Dover to Calais with P&O Ferries for one vehicle (4 pax max)
- Prize trip must be taken by 1 May 2020
- One prize will be drawn from the correct answers (only one entry per family will be accepted)
- The outcome is final
- Once the competition closed any entries received after that date will not be included in the draw
- The winners will be personally contacted by email within 2 weeks on competition closing on 16th December 2019
- Not redeemable on existing reservations
- Subject to availability at time of booking
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or other prizes
- The prize cannot be resold, used for commercial purposes, or by another person
- Efteling reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this action at any time, and/or to terminate this action prematurely
- The prize will only be awarded to the winner who proves identity within specified time period of being informed of their win
- The prize is one Amazon voucher worth £50.
- Entry is open to UK residents aged 18 or over only.
- Entry is not open to the employees of Teletext Holidays, or their family and friends.
- To enter the draw, competitors must give their name and provide a valid email address.
- Only one entry per email address is permitted.
- Entries made using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- One winner will be selected at random.
- All prizes are non-transferable and no cash equivalent will be given.
- By clicking the tick boxes in the competition entry form, you agree to sign up to Winning Moments and Teletext Holidays mailing list and receive marketing via email.
- The winner will be selected and notified via email. If no reply is received within 28 days, the prize may be offered to an alternate entrant.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered, or associated with Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Amazon.
- It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant abides by these rules. The decision of the company is final, and no correspondence will be entered into after the decision. Submission of an entry will be taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Prize is 1x of 5x £250 Radley London gift cards.
- Entrants must be over 18.
- Redeemable within 2 years. Used at Radley.co.uk. Gift Cards are accepted online as a method of payment and in our Radley stores and can be activated with a minimum value of £10.00 and have a maximum value limit of £250.
- The Gift Card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card and cannot be exchanged for cash, returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights.
- Gift Cards cannot be used for payment in Radley concessions, in third party department stores or in independent retailers and are excluded from free delivery options.
- You can use your Gift Card online at the official Radley website www.radley.co.uk.
- Simply enter the number on the reverse of the card at the checkout page to use the credit towards your purchase.
- Any balance remaining after your transaction will remain on the Gift Card.
- The value on the Gift Card will expire if it is not used within 24 consecutive months from the date of purchase.
- We recommend you register your Gift Card at www.radley.co.uk. This will enable us to re-issue your card if it is lost or stolen (credit permitting).
- Gift Cards cannot be purchased from an International location.
Thinking Slimmer – Slimpod
- 10 x winners will receive a Slimpod Gold programme worth £147
- Minimum age for entry: 18 years.
- Closing date 9am on December 16, 2019.
- Slimpod programme requires a smartphone or tablet for full access.
- Prize: 10 x Surf lessons worth £60
- Entrants may not be employees or their immediate families of The Wave, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the draw.
- One entry per person.
- No responsibility will be accepted for lost, delayed or illegible entries.
- The closing date for entries is 9am on 16th December, 2019.
- The prize will be awarded to the first correct entrant randomly drawn after the closing date. The draw will be independently witnessed. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be notified in writing within 14 days of the closing date.
- No cash alternative is available for the prize. Each winning entrant will receive two surf passes including a lesson from the Wavemaker coaches. In the unlikely event of the prize (or one or more constituent elements) not being available, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar prize of equal or greater value.
- The names and counties of the prize winners will be made available after [DATE] to those sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to ‘ The Wave Head Office.’
- The winners and their families may be required to take part in publicity, and by entering this draw, they give their consent to take part in such publicity. By entering this draw, all participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.