UK 18+ only
Prize: Celebrate the Royal Wedding: Win your own Wedding fit for Royalty worth over £13,000!
To enter: Click on the web link to enter for free.
Closing Date: 23:59 on Thursday 31st May 2018. Entries received after Closing Date/Time will not be submitted into the draw.
Promoter: Winning Moments Ltd T/as Rebecca Garrett Media, Plymouth Science Park, Davy Road, Plymouth, PL6 8BX
For the avoidance of doubt, the promotion is being run & hosted by Winning Moments Ltd T/as Rebecca Garrett Media.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, excluding employees (and their families) of Winning Moments Ltd, the suppliers of the prizes and anyone else professionally associated with this promotion.
- Winners may be required to provide proof of residency and age.
- Entrants and their future spouse must be aged 18 years or over at the time of entry. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request. By entering the Promotion you are deemed to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To Enter: You may enter by
- Going to: www.winningmomentsonline.co.uk/competitions/win-your-own-wedding-fit-for-royalty
- and submit your name, telephone number, date of birth, email address & full postal address for free online entry.
- Closing Date: 23:59 on Thursday 31st May 2018. Entries received after Closing Date/Time will not be submitted into the draw.
- MAIN PRIZE DRAW PRIZE: There will be one winner who will win the prizes below:
- The Ceremony & Reception at The Duke of Cornwall Hotel
- A Holiday Extras Essentials bundle to start your Honeymoon
- Six Bridesmaid dresses from Little Mistress
- £1,000 worth of Wedding Flowers from Interflora
- A STEN (Stag & Hen) to London with Red7
- A pair of Clogau The Windsor Collection® wedding rings worth up to £1,000
- No travel or other expenses are included unless specifically stated within the individual brands terms. See below for the brands terms for full prize details.
- Prizes are subject to availability and to the prize suppliers’ normal terms and conditions and are not transferable to another individual.
- There is no cash alternative, however in the event of a prize being unavailable; the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- Winner Selection – PRIZE DRAW: The winners will be selected from all valid entries received in a random draw to be conducted within two working days of the Closing Date by an independent verification service.
- Winner Communication – PRIZE DRAW: Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners via the means used to enter (phone or email), however if a winner cannot be contacted, or does not respond to such notifications with 7 days of issuance of initial notification, or the resulting winner does not comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected in the same manner.
- You may enter the draw via the web as many times as you wish, however, all entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete entries, bulk votes, or those made via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including automated systems), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified.
- Data Protection: Your personal details will be kept confidential in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). The Promoter are members of the Independent Commissioners Office (ICO) and will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and to send to the participating brands and Winning Moments.
- All Entrants when entering this competition have the choice to receive information from the listed participating brands & Winning Moments regarding future promotional and marketing activities by ticking the specific opt in box.
- The winners agree to the use of their names, photographs and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any reasonable post-winning publicity which will include producing a written testimonial regarding their win to be displayed on Winning Moments.
- By entering this competition the winners agree to the name of the bride and groom being used in all publicity across all relevant websites and social sites as well as videos and images from the wedding, including preparations and follow up activity for every component of the prize. If you do not agree to your details being used as publicity and images and videos being used for the same, please do not enter this competition.
- For the name and county of the winner(s) please write to the Promoter at “Win your own Wedding fit for Royalty” Promotion, Winning Moments t/as Rebecca Garrett Media, Plymouth Science Park, Davy Road, Plymouth, PL6 8BX, c/o the address detailed, including a stamped SAE, to arrive no later than 8 weeks after the Closing Date.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of such promotional material (or other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law (and subject to paragraph 21 below), the Promoter hereby excludes all warranties, representations, covenants and liabilities (whether express or implied) relating to this Promotion and/or the prize.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for: (i) death or personal injury as a result of its negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or cancel the Promotion should virus, bugs, tampering, fraud or other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter corrupt or hinder the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion.
- If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part that part shall be severed from the remainder of the provisions and the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
Promoter: Winning Moments Ltd T/as Rebecca Garrett Media, Plymouth Science Park, Davy Road, Plymouth, PL6 8BX
BRANDS TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR PRIZE IN THE WIN YOUR OWN WEDDING FIT FOR ROYALTY COMPETITION
The Duke of Cornwall Hotel
- Prize: The Duke of Cornwall Hotel is providing a wedding package for up to 50 guests to be redeemed within 12 months of the competition closing date. The prize must be booked within one year of the end date of the competition. The date is subject to the hotels availability.The following products will be provided free of charge for the competition winners:
- Dedicated Wedding Coordinator and Master of Ceremonies
- Red carpet and canopy
- Ceremony – Room hire only
- Three-course wedding breakfast
- Tea and coffee
- Glass of Prosecco for the toast
- White linen and napkins, candelabras and cake stand
- Four-poster bridal suite, including a bottle of bubbles, flowers and chocolates
- The bar will be staffed and made available to sell alcohol throughout the day.
The following is not included as part of the package, but can be arranged:
- Guest accommodation (we will require 20 hotel rooms to be taken, paid for by the couple’s guests)
- Additional guests and children over/above 50 guests
- Registrar fees
- Wine during Wedding Breakfast
- Arrival drinks and canapés
- Chair covers and sashes at reception
- Professional pianist
- Evening food
- Band, disco DJ, floor or lighting
- Wedding cake
- Photography or videography
- Any audio-visual or specialist technical equipment
- PAYMENTS – Any extras are to be paid in full by the competition winners, and the balance for any extras must be settled in full one month prior to the wedding date. Final numbers are to be provided one month prior to the wedding date.
- CONDITIONS – The Registrar’s arrangements and charges remain your responsibility. Please contact Plymouth Register Office: 49 Lockyer Street, Plymouth, PL1 2QD. TeL: 01752 268331
- The Hotel does not allow external catering. Any catering required must be provided by the hotel. No drink is to be brought onto the premises without approval of the Function Manager. If your guests bring their own drinks onto the premises without permission, the drinks will be confiscated on sight.
- You accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you or any member of your party to the hotel. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid to the hotel.
- Any electrical equipment brought onto the hotel’s premises by entertainers or yourselves must be certified safe according to P.A.T. standards by a qualified test provider.
- CANCELLATION CHARGES – Any cancellations within six months of the wedding date for the chargeable extras, will be subject to the following charges;
- Between 6 months and 3 months- 25% of outstanding balance.
- Between 3 months and 2 months- 50% of outstanding balance.
- Between 2 months and 1 month – 75% of outstanding balance.
- Within 1 month – 100% of the balance.
- Prize: One nights’ stay in a UK Airport Hotel, one week’s Meet and Greet Parking, Fast Track airport security and airport lounge – for two people.
- Booking instructions will be sent by a letter in the post to the winners postal address
- Must be over 18
- Holiday Extras usual terms and conditions of booking apply.
- No monetary alternative
- Must be booked as a package for the same date.
- The winner has one year to claim the prize – until May 15 2019.
- Prize: Six bridesmaid dresses from Little Mistress
- Winners will be able to select any 6 Bridesmaid Dresses from the Little Mistress website www.little-mistress.com/wedding-c250/bridesmaid-dresses-c117
- Prize cannot be exchanged for cash and can be redeemed only on www.little-mistress.com
- Prize: £1,000 worth of flowers for their wedding, this can include bridal bouquet, bridesmaid posies to the table arrangements at the venue.
- The £1,000 worth of Wedding flowers will be through the local Interflora florist but arranged via head office. Florist then works with the bride and will invoice head office for an amount not to supersede £1000.
- Winner can redeem prize up to December 2019.
- Prize to be used for wedding only, and are non transferable.
- Winner will be contacted by Interflora and given details of how to redeem prize.
- No cash alternatives
- Prize: A STEN (mixed group of Stag & Hen) 5* break to London
- Prize includes:
- 2 night stay for up to 16 guests at The Grange Holborn
- Sushi dinner at The Grange on Friday night.
- Saturday Afternoon Tea at The Ritz.
- Saturday Gin Tasting in Mayfair.
- Saturday evening: 99 Club Comedy Club with 2 Course Meal, Prosecco & Nightclub Entry.
- Value: Worth up to £8000
- The prize will need to be claimed within 3 months and travelled before 1st May 2019. The offer will be valid for one year.
- Not available over bank holidays, Christmas, Easter, Valentine’s Day and school holidays are subject to availability.
- Permitted for up to 16 guests.
- All Red7 T&C’s apply: https://red7.co.uk/terms-conditions/
- Prize: A pair of Clogau The Windsor Collection® wedding rings worth up to £1,000
- The prizes are available to UK residents with the exception of employees of Clogau Gold of Wales Ltd, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion. No purchase necessary.
- No entrant may win more than two wedding rings to the total retail value of £1,000. The winners will be decided by the judges. The judge’s decision is final and correspondence will not be entered into. The winner will be contacted to choose their preferred qualifying ring styles and sizes from www.clogau.co.uk/Collections/The-Windsor-Collection.aspx
- These are the individual qualifying rings winners can choose from:https://www.clogau.co.uk/jewellery/item/2mm-windsor-wedding-ring-wed2drhttps://www.clogau.co.uk/jewellery/item/2mm-windsor-wedding-ring-wed2dwhttps://www.clogau.co.uk/jewellery/item/3mm-windsor-wedding-ring-wed3dw
- Rings available in sizes J – Z, dependant on the ring style chosen.
- The prizes will be sent to the winners by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. No extension available. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their name in such publicity, including in print, social media and online.
- The winning prizes are 2 Clogau The Windsor Collection® wedding rings with a maximum combined retail value of £1000, including any extra costs such as engraving or resizing. The prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Clogau Gold of Wales Ltd reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the prizes without notice. The prizes are strictly non-transferable. The prizes cannot be redeemable for cash or exchange. The prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other requirements set out in promotional material. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by Clogau Gold of Wales Ltd for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. We respect the accuracy, privacy and security of your personal data. For more information, see our Data Protection Notice at https://www.clogau.co.uk/Privacy.aspx
- No liability shall be taken for prizes lost, damaged or delayed in transmission. The Supplier is Clogau Gold of Wales Ltd, 5 Kinmel Park, Abergele Road, Bodelwyddan, Denbighshire, LL18 5TX, UK. Tel: 0845 606 88 77. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Registered in England and Wales, number: 2146156